Terms and Conditions
being valid for our offers, emails and other conversations
This website may include links to external websites and internet publications.
«R.J. Trade & Consultation» is in no way responsible or liable for any of these contents.
The inclusion of a link to an external website from our website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the owners of that website or their products and/or services.
Terms, conditions, procedures
Terms and conditions
being valid for our offers and contracts
- All our offered products are subject to unsold.
- Our Prices and other provided information - if not part of a full corporate offer - may change without prior notice in accordance with the present market situation.
- After sending you our price offers we expect your reply within max. five (5) working days. After this time all unresponded offers will be handled as null and void.
- Only full corporate offers on firm letter head, signed and sealed and with validity date are binding offers. All other offers have to be considered as
«soft» price offers which are not binding documents.
- Being the representation office of manufacturers, exporters, sellers and service providers we are not responsible for any binding offers and other documents.
Responsible are only the companies on which firm letter the documents were prepared.
- Any commission and any commission value which someone may wish or expect from us has to be mutually agreed in advance before we will send you the price offer(s).
- After a full corporate offer has been issued the commissions and commission values as mentioned above cannot be changed any more.
- Commissions, if agreed, will be paid to one paymaster which will be responsible for their payment to each of the agents / intermediaries as per own agreement between the paymaster and the agents / intermediaries. The only binding document between ourselves and the agents / intermediaries is the fee protection agreement
between ourselves and the paymaster.
- The paymaster has to sign own agreements with the agents / intermediaries to cover their commission payments and we are in no way responsible for these agreements.
PAYMENT (Valuta depending on ORIGIN OF PRODUCT)
FOR SPOT - QUANTITIES
- By irrevocable, transferrable Letter of Credit opened or confirmed by an acceptable Prime Bank, covering total quantity ordered as Spot-Lot.
- THE PRICES FOR SPOT-DEALS depend on quantity required and shall be provided upon request.
- MIN. QUANTITY for SPOT-LOT depending on the product required.
FOR ANNUAL CONTRACTS
- Each monthly quantity being paid by IRREVOCABLE , TRANSFERRABLE LETTER OF CREDIT or PAYABLE BY MT 103 against documents as per contract.
- To secure such payment, BUYER-BANK shall issue a TRANSFERRABLE BANK-GUARANTEE / SBLC / LC, covering a one month’ quantity and being valid till end of contract + 1 month.
- Credit available by negotiation of documents at SELLER’S BANK-COUNTER. Funds to be provided or confirmed by PRIME BANK acceptable to SELLER / SELLER-BANK
- MIN. QUANTITY FOR SPOT-LOT depending on the product required.
The procedure can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: procedure.pdf
- We do NOT work to BUYER’S PROCEDURE
- CONTRACTS shall be issued upone receipt of BUYER’S ICPO and signed FCO with a BCL
- NO PAST PERFORMANCE DOCUMENTATION shall be provided – whether sanitized or unsanitized as these documents relate to clients. Nor shall we provide HISTORICAL DATAS from other buyers such as INVOICES FOR PAST SHIPMENTS, REPORTS FROM SGS or other INSPECTION AUTHORITIES, LABORATORY TESTS, CONTRACT-COPIES issued for other clients.
- NO SAMPLES shall be provided as no sample will ever be from SAME BAG / BATCH / SILO / CONSIGNMENT OR SHIPMENT. IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT A TRUE SAMPLE WHAT WILL BE SUPPLIED IN A SHIPMENT.
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT FINAL CONFIRMATION AND MAY CHANGE PRIOR TO NOTICE
The RWA confirmation can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: RWA confirmation.pdf
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT
The SLC draft can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: slc.pdf